SATURDAY, MAY 15TH, 2021
TIME: 9:00AM – 1:00PM
(BREAKFAST & LUNCH PROVIDED)
Interdisciplinary Practice Symposium
500 E. MAIN STREET, ALHAMBRA, CA 91801
In person or ZOOM
- Welcome from hospital Chief of Staff.
- Discussion about hospital and payer objectives.
- Role of care management and the role of clinical teams.
- ORTHOPEDIC CARE
- To understand general principles of Orthopedic inpatient care;
- to understand orthopedic activity restriction;
- Integrated Care including PT, Nutrition, etc.
- Recognize inpatient orthopedic emergencies.
- FOLEY CARE
- Proper Foley placement, HoLEP, PCNL
- Difficult Foley placement;
- prevention of Foley complications and paraphimotic
- INTERVENTIONAL CARE
- Preparing and managing post procedural care
- Care perspective of an interventionists as it relates to bedside management.
- Do not resuscitate; what does that mean?
- HOSPITAL LEADERSHIP
- Importance of Care Excellence
- Discussion on what is the needs to improve care coordination and management.